Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mosquito on the loose!

I have always had big dreams of healing the world. I am constantly feeling like there is more I should be doing to serve humanity and make the world a better place.  Problem is... I am also a busy mother of five crazy (but truly amazing) little ones. My life does not include a whole lot of spare time to save the world.

The good news is... if I can pour my time into raising five compassionate and globally conscience children who feel connected to the world, and who love and care about everyone... then my efforts and effectiveness can be multiplied.

My mind is always going into deep thought mode. I have so much that I want to say! So much about love, respect and compassion. So much about peace and unity. I am very shy and have a hard time expressing myself verbally. This blog is to serve as a place for me to express my highest, brightest and truest thoughts with myself, my children, and hopefully with others as well.

In the words of the Dalai Lama, "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."

Time to unleash the tiny mosquito in me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your blog! I hope you keep it up so we can see where your deep thoughts take you in action.

    Also, I'll extend the invitation again to submit to the Women's Service Mission on WAVE. I especially would love to publish about post about the tiny mosquito.

    ReplyDelete